5/31/2011

90 Days to the Expo

So I finally decided that the money I will be spending on the EMS Expo including food, travel, lodging and classes is more than well worth it. So a few days ago I finally purchased the 3 day pass, the plane tickets and the hotel room I would need to accomplish this wonderful adventure.

I have also determined I have 400 dollars for souvenirs, food, and anything else that comes up while I am in Las Vegas.

So now I have to make a packing list for what to bring with me. Figure out what I need to see while i am there, what classes to go to. I need to find out what amazing people are going to be there that I need to fawn over.

So now I have 3 months to get my butt in gear. I am super excited for my first EMS conference ever.

P.S. What does one wear? Bring? Do while not in the conferences?

Until next time me safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment