5/26/2010

The End is Near

Today my friend and I took the NREMT-P test. Now we are both officially one step closer to the end of this crazy year. And one step closer to being big girls and getting big kid jobs and use the sparklely patches that will soon be on their way through the mail. We were so excited we both barely slept last night and we were both at the testing site an hour early. Finally got called for an interview the other day but they want to wait until I am all done with testing and have a license before they even consider hiring me.

I am so nervous though for the tests and then the interviews and then having to prove myself to a large group of new people. I am also nervous because over the last year so much has been crammed into my head that sometimes I feel like I have learned nothing at all.

But on that note I should go back to studying and filling out job applications.

I promise to update this more once I have the time to remember more funny incidents and anecdotes that were relayed to me over the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment