4/03/2009

Marines are Amazing

So today I dropped my Brother off at his Marine Reserve Unit for training. His Unit was recently called to active duty and he was pulled out of classes and told to get his stuff together. He will be training for the next 3 weeks. After that he will be deployed. Deployed to an undisclosed location, with a new unit, from a different state, for an indeterminate amount of time, to do classified things. Yay. I am proud of my brother and I love that he bucked what my parents wanted and decided to join the Marine Corp. However I am going to miss him a lot and I am very worried that he will be injured while doing what he does. Also my parents are very worried about him and are a little crazy about things including him being deployed. They are very over protective in general and this is not helping them relax at all.

Well that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment